There are many new developments to the world of PR. Today, a solid social media strategy is a must for every business. Here are 5 questions to ask yourself when developing your social media communications strategy.
- Do you have a plan when participating in conversations on social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn?
- Do you host a blog yourself and contribute regularly to others for journalists to find you, and are you positioning your company and yourself as an expert?
- Is your website content up to date and written to catch the attention of journalists, bloggers and other media players in addition to your customers?
- Do you have a news room created on your website with interactive content for journalists to obtain everything they need to do a story?
- Are your online news releases optimized for SEO so journalists have a greater chance of finding your important announcements?
Good PR is about People & Relationships. That’s because it allows media and target audiences to engage in your conversation about your brand, which can only lead to better results!